back to main page
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!!!
- about the rules
- these rules override all the other rules on html pages on this site or
in the packages or source codes - i don't have time to re-pack them all
- by downloading anything you agree to these rules and promise to obey them
- the rules may change without any prior notification etc.
- everything on this site is free!
- free for non-commercial use only! if you want to use anything in your bussiness, ask me first
- always distribute anything *unchanged* in its original package!
- if you publish anything on your site, you must put a link to mine there
- source codes
- if you use a source code of mine, always mark the part which you have used mentioning my nickname there! (in your source code, and credits)
- let me know that you have used some of my source codes, and i'll be happy i helped you
- even if you just use my unique idea of doing something, not even the code, please mention my nickname in the credits
- if you improve my sources or at least have an idea how to make them better/more effective, please let me know!
- the funny stuff page
- you are allowed to modify the source code of only the "funny stuff" programs and then use it on your victims, as long as my original copyright stays there
- please give me new ideas for some "funny stuff" progs, your name will get into 'em...
- i have no copyright on the pictures, therefore i have no right to restrict you on them anyhow
- the patch scripts page
- i'm not responsible for any damage caused by the use of any patch script file published here
- be aware that using of the crack patches might be unlawful
- other people's work
- people that have their work published on my pages own the copyright for the particular work, except what was originated from my work for which they own just a partial copyright
- people may have their own rules (that you are to obey) for their own work so be sure to check any info included
- there is no warranty on anything, and i'm not responsible for anything my programs cause to your computer, or what parts of my source codes cause to yours
- although i have thoroughly tested all of my programs on my machine and my windoze 95, there is a small chance for them not to work on your machine, and there is a bigger chance for them not to run on different OS
- all of my programs are as y2k compliant as the Windows itself...
- programs i publish here do not contain any virus or dropper [that i would know of;) ] in them. if you don't trust me, just look at the sources and recompile them!
- most of the programs i release are encrypted. this is not to hide anything, but to prevent lamers from overwriting my (c)
- use anything on this site at your own risk!
- ask for help!
- if you don't understand any part of any of my source codes, i'll be glad to explain them to you...
- if you need a certain function to be added/modified in any of my programs, just say it...
- if you need a brand new utility [not too complex - don't ask me to make a 3d studio;) ], contact me and i'll see what i can do...
hit 3785 times
page created 11/23/1999
last update 12/04/2000
(c) by crayzee